SEO & Reporting
Last update: 20/06/2017
This Terms of Service is part of a contract agreement between Hi Tech ITworX Pty Ltd and the client.
(1.1) Use of any service provided by Hi Tech ITworX Pty Ltd you agree to the following definition of terms and their meaning as described in this provision, used throughout this Terms of Service.
- “Provider” and “Hi Tech ITworX” and “Hi Tech” refers to Hi Tech ITworX Pty Ltd with the head office based at 7/64 Sydney Road, Mudgee NSW 2850, Australia (ABN: 38 137 400 161).
- “Client” refers to the account holder and contact for services supplied by or via the provider.
- “Users” refers to anyone who uses or accesses the client’s services, content and account such as a member of a public forum provided by the client.
- “Search Engine” refers to a software system that is designed to search for information on the World Wide Web.
- “SEO” referes to search engine optimisation the process of affecting the online visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine’s unpaid results
(2) Search Engine Indexing
(2.1) As a website developer Hi Tech ITworX has no direct control over the indexing time-frame of search engines. There is no guaranteed time-frame for how long it can take for your website to be listed. If you would like us to make a manual request to have your URL indexed with a particular search engine please ask us. Manually requesting your URL to be indexed does not guarantee that your website will be listed any faster than normal.
(3) Search Engine Optimisation
(3.1) Due to the wide ranging criteria used in search engine ranking Hi Tech ITworX does not perform specific SEO services unless requested by the client. If we are building a new website for you then we will do out utmost to include beneficial search engine optimization features on your website where it does not add additional web development time. Hi Tech ITworX is not responsible for the reduction in search engine ranking as a result of specific client instruction.
(3.2) If we are building a new website for you then we will as standard insert a custom meta description tag & meta description title on your website pages at request. The content for both tags is to be provided by the client. Clients who have transfered to Hi Tech ITworX hosting from a previous host or website developer will be charged at our standard hourly rate for this service.
(3.3) Hi Tech ITworX is not responsible for the reduction in search engine ranking as a result of website changes performed by the client.
(3.4) Hi Tech ITworX is not liable for loss of business or income as a result of reduced search engine ranking.
(4.1) Hi Tech ITworX does not provide reporting or analytics services unless otherwise requested or listed in your initial quotation. If you would like reporting or analytics services setup on your website this will be charged at our standard hourly rate.